Recruitment in the print and packaging sector is candidate driven. Companies are always interested in good people, with the right skill set to take their business forward for years to come.
Whilst your skills are the nuts and bolts required to do the job, the cultural, ethical and geographical fit with a prospective employer are just as important. We know that people move on for all sorts of reasons, some professional and some personal. Whatever motivates your entry into the recruitment process you can be assured that we will listen, understand and implement your instructions. We know our clients and we know this industry. We can therefore recommend you to businesses in which we know your contribution will be valued, recognised and utilised.
We appreciate that in choosing us, you put your trust, your confidence and your future career in our hands, a responsibility we take very seriously. We aim to repay your faith in us by providing an individual service that prioritises your ambitions and enhances your career.
- Advice on CV content and format
- A personalised recruitment strategy
- Agreement at every stage on all approaches made
- Regular updates throughout the search and selection process
- Interview preparation including advice on techniques
- Comprehensive, constructive, honest and timely feedback
- Management of the offer stage
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Lee was recommended to me by a friend, Lee immediately put me at ease with his vast knowledge in the print and packaging market and not to mention his infectious personality. "
Sales Executive, Packaging Distributor